Values and Vision
Learning, Caring, Sharing
We are a welcome, collaborative and creative school, nurturing and empowering a community of happy, confident and curious lifelong learners.
- Our school is a safe and caring space supporting all children to be comfortable in themselves and able to recognize, understand and communicate their feelings. They develop healthy early friendships with each other and trusted adults and celebrate difference and diversity.
- Through our diverse, memorable and inspiring learning experiences, including extensive outdoor learning opportunities, our children are excellent communicators, enjoy questioning the world around them, and are creative and curious learners.
- On leaving our school, children will have a love of reading, a respect for nature and the environment, and they will know how to keep themselves safe and well. Children will be excited to learn, confident in their own ability, and be ready to embrace their lifelong learning journey.
- Our highly skilled, collaborative staff, leadership and governor team feel fully supported, both emotionally and mentally, to be the best professionals we can be. We work hard to build open and caring relationships and are trusted, respected and valued by everyone in our school community.
- Our school works within the heart of our local community, all our families feel listened to, heard and involved in school life. We work proactively with other schools, professionals, and organisations to ensure the wellbeing of every child and their family across our school community.
- Nurture – we care for, protect and support.
- Harmony – we work together to build positive and healthy relationships with each other, the wider community and the natural world.
- Wellbeing – the emotional, mental and physical wellbeing of our school community is at the heart of everything we do.